Monday, March 09, 2009

Idol chatter

There is no greater annoyance on this planet than Tatiana. I'm sure she was voted back in just so we could all watch her cry and make a complete ass of herself. Such a self indulgent twit, Like nails on a blackboard, she grated on my nerves. Good singer, not great. Pleasant looking, not a babe. Needs to lay off the late night tacos if you know what I mean. And while listening to her sing was tolerable, listening to her talk was inhumane. I guess it was worth seeing her get the boot one more time. Kinda fun watching her and Paula out crazy one another. Can we get on with the real talent, please?

3 comments:

Holly o:) said...

Hey hey hey Jimi, watch the weight comments...us curvy girls can't help it! :)

Jimi5150 said...

Oops. Sorry. Really I don't mind. It's just that in Tatiana's case she's so full of herself . . . but, she ain't all that, ya know?

Anyhoo, I meant no offense. I'm one to talk, eh?

Holly o:) said...

:P
Yeah, she really is too full of herself...besides, it's totally possible she is too fat, since apparently her legs couldn't hold her since she kept sinking down to her knees on the stage!