Wednesday, January 21, 2009

While I'm pissing off my friends . . .

There's some hubbub going on about the mess that was left behind from the inauguration. There's an insinuation that liberals are bigger pigs than are conservatives, and that there's a hypocrisy with the whole "green" movement that should have made people more aware of themselves and the environment. Well, I have to say . . .


Get over it.

Sheesh. Not only are you raining on Obama's parade, is this really THAT important as to harp on about it? I know no one was taking a shot at Barack, necessarily. But, to diminish the debate of conservatism and liberalism to the amount of LITTER a person makes is rather petty. Please, please, pleeeeeeease, don't be that person. The mess will get cleaned up.

This is not the hill you want to die on.

You want a mess to complain about, talk to my wife about our closet.

No comments: