Monday, January 05, 2009

The People's Choice Awards

It's that time of year . . . awards season! If you know anything about me at all, you know I'm an awards show junkie. I watch mostly for the babes, and the ridiculousness of it all, but I do watch.

We start things off with The People's Choice Awards Now, none of the award shows make any sense. The PC awards are supposedly voted for by the fans. I HIGHLY doubt that. First, why are there only three choices in most categories? Second, Whoopi in a comedy category? What has she done that's been funny?

Anyway, if you think you've got your finger on the pulse of the industry, take my quiz and put your picks where your mouth is. Just follow this link:

Jimi the Geek's People's Choice Awards Quiz

Pick who you think will win in each category and submit. Please fill in your name and email so I know who you are and can confirm your picks. Afterwards, I'll post the winner. No entry fee, but also, no prizes. Just bragging rights.

So, take the quiz! The show is this Wednesday so you must have your picks in before the show starts.

Have fun. Good luck!

No comments: