Monday, September 08, 2008

My daughter is in training

Now that my daughter is back at school, it's time to get serious. Oh, for the most part, she does alright. In most cases the wife and I don't even have to ask. Every now and then, however, there's a little resistance.

Well, forget it. It's before school, it's after school . . . I'll wake her in the middle of the night with a stick and a garbage can cover, if I have to, she's getting this right!

Three times a day . . . 30 minutes each. People don't become great playing on Webkinz or watching reruns of Zack and Cody. There isn't much time, anymore. Anymore lip and I'll stuff her little pie hole with a . . .

grape.

She practically humiliated me two years ago at the Cedarburg Fall Festival's Grape Spitting Contest. Can't use being 6 years old forever!

It ain't happening again. That sparkling grape juice is MINE!

I mean, Jamie's.

(Jamie! Put those books away. Time to spit!)

No comments: