Sunday, September 07, 2008

MTV VMA's

FIrst, Russell Brand is a douchebag.

Not because of his stupid political remarks . . . just because. I got sick of watching and listening to him. Being funny would have helped.

Well, I said in a previous post that being fat, drunk, and stupid IS no way to go through life. I might be wrong about that. Britney cashed in with 2 or 3 awards. Not sure for what, but it shows me just ow stupid the public is.

Christina Aguilera entered Madonna land with a lip synced performance. Pretty sure she was the only one. Song was OK, though.

The Jonas Brothers seemed a bit out of place. Not quite ready for mature music, but I thought their performance was good.

Paramore was OK. Not my favorite song.

There were awards. The Best New Artist category was dominated by females including Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus. Tokio Hotel took the honors.

My favorite performance? Pink with So What live. It was pretty cool:



Once again, thank goodness for the DVR.

No comments: