Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lipstick on a Pig

No. I don't think Obama was referring to Sarah Palin as a pig. I also think the media is blowing this waaaay out of proportion, and focusing on things that have little to do with anything.

But . . .

There are a number of ways the point could have been made. A vast number. Obama chose to use the "lipstick" line. While I'm willing to cut him some slack, I just don't think it was very smart to use that particular saying. Didn't he think people would take it as a reference to Sarah? In some way?

Or . . .

Could it be Obama knew full well what he was doing and used it to draw attention to himself? To give himself a stage?

You can put a suit on a panderer, but he's still a panderer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. vintage wedding gowns Wedding Dresses Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Satin Wedding Dresses