Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I think I'll kill myself today . . . and annoy everyone in the process

A vent.

I don't know the history of side walks. I could google it, but I don't want to. I can only imagine they were built as a means for people to safely walk from one place to another. As the amount of cars on the roads increased, the need to accommodate people walking and kids on bikes became necessary.

So, with perfectly functional side walks, why do people walk in the roads?!?!

I can understand road walking in the winter. Sometimes it's the only area plowed. But, at all other times there's no good reason to be walking in the road. It's stupid and dangerous.

I'm driving home today. I turn on my block and there's a FAMILY of 5 walking in the road. A dad and four kids. All in the middle with seemingly little regard for cars. WTF?!?!

GET ON THE SIDE WALK!

Geez!

Of course, when you go to pass them, THEY are annoyed with YOU. Even though they're on the medium meant for cars.

Amazing.

OK. Done.

No comments: