Tuesday, May 27, 2008

They were made for each other

Bill and Hillary. You know, I really thought that they both, at best, tolerated each other. Especially since Bill's Whitehouse days and his philandering ways. Now, I think they were made for each other.

First, it was Hillary claiming a "right wing conspiracy" when first defending hubby. At this point, I can't be sure that she really knew what was going on. At the time, and even up to about now, I didn't think she did. I believed she was duped and looked like a fool.

Now, we have Bill claiming the press is "covering up" the fact that Hillary is actually winning the general election over Obama.

" 'Oh, this is so terrible: The people they want her. Oh, this is so terrible: She is winning the general election, and he is not. Oh my goodness, we have to cover this up.' "


He's not specific as to who "they" are but my assumption is the press. He goes on to say that she isn't being given the respect she deserves.

"She is winning the general election today and he is not, according to all the evidence," Clinton said. "And I have never seen anything like it. I have never seen a candidate treated so disrespectfully just for running."


Well, he's entitled to his opinion. He might be right. I do think it's entirely possible for Hillary to be the democratic nominee come fall. But not by popular vote.

Whatever the case, these two are clearly made for each other. The only question is, who wants the Whitehouse more, Hillary, or Bill?

No comments: