Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I see a rabbit. I see devastation.


I certainly don't mean to make light of the areas hit by tornados this spring. While there have been few deaths, the destruction has been immense. Even living through a tornado there's great loss. It's certainly been a strange year thus far. Of course, I'm waiting for the alarmists to come out and blame the tornados on global warming.

Memorial Day was one of those weird days. It felt like being inside in the winter and suddenly opening the window on a cold day. It dropped what . . . 20 degrees in a matter of minutes? My sister in Arizona reported that it was 110 one moment and 55 the next. Their shift was due to the tornados that struck to the north.

Anyway, I took the picture of the clouds when the weather shifted. You can see the different hues in the clouds. What you don't see, obviously, is how much and how fast the clouds were billowing. It was quite remarkable . . . and beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture, very cool.