Friday, April 25, 2008

My Top 10

THis is harder than it seems. First, there are many good looking, "babe quality" women out there. Narrowing it down to 10 is tough. Plus, you sometimes have to separate the personality from the image. So, understand, these picks are purely aesthetic.

10. Jennifer Aniston

9. Winona Ryder

8. Elizabeth Hurley

7. Keeley Hazel

6. Lindsay Lohan

5. Maria Menonous

4. Emmanuel Chriqui

3. Kim Smith

2. Jennifer Love Hewitt

1. Kate Beckinsale

A closer look and you'll notice no one real young, and no blondes. Perhaps it's my own age, but I find most people improve a bit with age. Sure, there are some things (ahem) that make it tough for a 40 year old to compete with a 20 year old on, but over all a little . . . maturity is good. As for the blonde thing . . . don't get the wrong impression. There are plenty o hot blondes. Elisha Cuthbert comes to mind. Kristen Bell, another. But my taste just leans brunette.

And yours?

What about you women? Who are your top ten guys?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winona Ryder? Jennifer Love Hewitt? Interesting.

Anonymous said...

I just noticed another.

Lindsay Lohan??? Really???

Jimi5150 said...

Yep. They all do it for me. I've been a Winona lusterizer for a long time.

What's not to like about Jennifer? She might be the only "real" woman in hollyweird. She interviews always have her laughing a lot. I like that. Of the bunch, she seems like the type I could . . . well . . . talk to.

As for Lindsay . . . again, aesthetics only. I know she's an attention whore but she's great in front of a camera. Good screen presence. But I know my tastes might be in question.

Anonymous said...

In no particular order:

Tom Skerrit
George Clooney
Pierce Brosnan
William Peterson (with the beard)
Tom Sellick (ok, only the younger version)
Orlando Bloom

Can't think of ten, sorry. I like them a little rugged, and older is generally better than younger. Dark hair (or salt and pepper) and I do like a full beard. Not that forgot-to-shave look, and definitely not that chin-smudge thing. No hulky looks, please.

Jimi5150 said...

Nice. Not the usual names you hear from women. Peterson is really under rated. My wife would agree with this list. I think it's pretty good, too. Except for Brosnan. Too much of a weenie. But, I understand the attraction. What about Brad Pitt?

Anonymous said...

Brad Pitt is too boyish for me- there are way too many like him out there, they all end up blending together. And, ok, Brosnan is more eye candy than all around attractive.

My husband looked over your list and only agreed with Jennifer Love Hewitt. (But, like me, he didn't know very many of the names.) He likes Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, and has a special place in his fantasy world for Sandra Bullock.

Jimi5150 said...

I like Nicole and Sandra, but they wouldn't (and didn't) make my top 10. Again, we're talkin' babes here. It's gotta be, with the exception of personality, a whole "package" assessment. But, Julia? Ick. Eww.

I get what you mean about Pitt. Actually, my wife still likes Clint Eastwood (though he's REALLY showing his age) and Sean Connery.