Friday, April 25, 2008

FHM 100 Sexiest

So, the much anticipated list and issue is finally out. FHM's top 100 sexiest Women of 2008. The list is compiled from guys from the world over who logged on and voted. I voted. One girl made the list. No surprise. There's no accounting for taste. Here is FHM's top 10:

10. Keira Knightley. Cute. Waaaaaaaaay too skinny.

9. Angelina Jolie. Does absolutely nothing for me. Probably wouldn't make my top 100.

8. Hillary Duff. WTF?!?! Give me a frickin' break.

7. Cheryl Cole. Pop tart wannabe. Cute. But wouldn't make my list. Can't slam the choice though.

6. Scarlett Johansson. Other than her obvious assets, she doesn't do much for me.

5. Hayden Panettiere. Cute, but that's about it.

4. Elisha Cuthbert. Can't slam this choice. I like her.

3. Keeley Hazel. Now we're talking. She's in my top 10.

2. Jessica Alba. Does nothing for me.

1. Megan Fox. I thought she was pretty hot in Transformers, but number one? Not even close.

What IS my top 10?

Later.

Who would be in your top 10?

1 comment:

Mute Dog said...

I have heard of 5 of those people but really only know what 3 of them actually look like...