Friday, March 21, 2008

Enchanting!

The family sat down last night with sandwiches from Robert's and watched the movie Enchanted. Wow! Incredible! I knew what the movie was about, I knew the people in it, I knew some of the songs, but I never expected it to be as good as it was. Amy Adams was great. Both in voice and in character. She really brought her animated character to life . . . which is what happens . . . but she carries on like her animated charter would. It was great. The highlight of the film is the musical bit in Central Park to the song That's How You Know sung by Amy Adams. Incredible!

My only gripe . . . I didn't think Susan Sarandon did a very good job when a live character. But, it's a minor quibble of an otherwise excellent movie. Great for the family. My daughter loved it. Plus, it makes our DisneyWorld trip all the more memorable as they were "inducting" Giselle in to the castle when we were there.

Lastly, Carrie Underwood really lets go on the song Ever Ever After. I didn't know her voice was that good.

No comments: