Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Soda Conspiracy?

Whenever I order a soda at a fast food drive thru, I always order my soda with no ice. Not that I don't like cold, or have filling issues, or feel I'm getting more for the money. It's simply that I don't like my soda becoming diluted with water. It takes me the better part of the afternoon to drink it all and if there's ice in it it tastes like watered down coke . . . or whatever flavor I opted for. I don't mind room temperature soda but I hate watered down soda. Thus, no ice.

Well, I'm pretty sure there's something going on and they're all in on it. On more than one occasion I've grabbed my soda and had it spill all over the place because the cover wasn't on properly. This never happens with an "iced" drink. Conincidence? I think not. I think they think I'm being cheap and this is their little way of getting back at me.

Well, I'm on to 'em. I ain't spillin' no mo!

No comments: