Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Packers vs Broncos

I hate to admit it, but I picked against the Packers this week. I still managed 11 correct over at Fraley's blog besting everyone else. In fact, at the WISN contest, I'm 29 out of about 650. In the upper 95%! Not bad. Anyway . . .

I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be Bigby had the Packers lost. Granted, there was lots of football after he committed his fouls (something like 60 yards of penalties all by himself!) but his penalties were just stupid. Plus, he looked a little like he didn't care. Something that doesn't go over well with Packer fans.

Over shadowing that, though, was Favre's performance and the touchdown passes he threw. You love him, you hate him. You get it all with Favre. Can you imagine? Going from complete fist pumping elation when Elam nailed his field goal to total devastation one offensive play later.

Denver might be mile high, but Green Bay is feeling higher today.

No comments: