Monday, October 01, 2007

Just a loser

So, Britney Spears lost custody of her children. I'm sure she'll go out tonight anyway.

I question my own willingness to bother with this. By doing so it makes me part of the problem . . . giving her too much attention. But, I can't help it.

This really makes me sick. First, she had no business having kids in the first place. She's not smart, not a good parent, not a good role model, and has actually put the children in harms way. Of course, look at where the kids are now . . . with Federline. Who might just be a point or two smarter than Britney. Since Brit's as dumb as a rock, that's not saying much. Now, I know with money you can have the children raised by nannies and the like, sent away to school, and in general just not be bothered with them. Then, why have them in the first place? It's sick. What kind of up bringing is that? What's more, if Twitney wants to kill herself with self indulgence, fine. But she's brought two lives into this world who have done nothing wrong to deserve the likes of her as a mommy. And in spite of her, love her, need her, and call her mommy. She's done nothing to deserve these kids and their love.

The only good thing is that they're young enough to forget a lot of this.

No comments: