Monday, June 18, 2007

Flip-flop, flip-flop, BANG!

I hate flip-flops. I hate the name flip-flops. I hate the sound they make. They aren't particularly attractive. They belong on a beach or a backyard . . . not at work! They particularly don't belong on men. They look and sound, and I'm sorry, gay. One of the top three worst fashion, if you want to call it that, mistakes of all time. The others? Crop tops. Here's a case, though, where all by itself isn't so bad. It just that only so many females look good wearing them . . . and they aren't the ones wearing them. Next, low, low cut jeans. First, refer to the above comment. Same here. Even more so. Second, I don't need to see anyone's entire butt crack. I don't find it sexy or appealing. Then, flip-flops. The last would be those stupid looking over-sized sunglasses that make you look like a bug when wearing them. The likes of which Paris Hilton, and others, wear. My wife was offered some deal on a designer pair . . . I wouldn't let her get them. Stupid looking.

Flip-flops are, at best, girls-wear for the backyard or beach.

No comments: