Sunday, February 18, 2007

Anna

When I first heard the report of Anna Nicole Smith's death, I was saddened. Simply, here was another example of how inspite of fame, money, and looks (to some. Not me.) that kind of liestyle with catch up with you. It's another reminder of how we are all the same. From the mega-egomaniacal John Travolta to the common counter person at McDonalds . . . we're all subject to life's harshest realities. It was particularly sad as she leaves behind a 2 year old. A daughter who was just begining to know her mother . . . moron and all that she was.

It bugged me, too, that from time to time I said: "I wish she would just go away". Of course, her death and my comments were completely coincidental. But I couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

But, in the end she was a no-talent, gold-digging, skank whore, who lead a life destined to kill her.

I won't miss her.

No comments: