Thursday, December 07, 2006

Internet shopping

You gotta love the internet. I had been sick for a while and unable to get out and do any real shopping of any sort. Hence, I fell short with St. Nick's for my wife and daughter. I had my daughter covered with a book she wanted . . . and I knew my wife would have the candy and fruit covered. But, nothing from me for the wife. Enter internet. I had been contemplating a couple of concerts coming and chose one to go to. A few clicks later and I had e-tickets in hand. Slip them in to the stocking and . . . Ta Da! Instant gift. It was a nice surprise. Well, not to get cuahgt short again, I immediately logged on to Amazon and did a good bunch of Christmas shopping. I've already received shipment notifications. A couple more sites for the family in Arizona and I'll be done. Early. Ya just gotta love the internet!

No comments: